Sentricon IG (In-Ground) Termiticide Rods have the benefits of both chemical barriers and bait stations, without any of their drawbacks. No mixing, no trenches, no poison. And colony elimination may be achieved before termites are even detected!
Sentricon AlwaysActive is active from installation, in stations around the perimeter of a structure, providing continuous protection from day one. All day, every day.
• Powerful termiticide within a high density rod, contained within Sentricon Stations around a structure, providing continuous protection against termites from day one.
• The termiticide is transferred throughout the colony, providing colony elimination, potentially even before termites have been detected.
• Sentricon IG Termiticide Rods have been demonstrated to be highly palatable, especially when aged and gnarly. Sentricon IG Termiticide Rods have been shown to effective for up to five years in Australian conditions.
• Quick and easy installation and monitoring will allow technicians more time to grow their business.
• Sentricon AlwaysActive provides effective, safe and affordable termite control protection against a common risk to home owners.
• The active ingredient in Sentricon IG Termiticide Rods is hexaflumuron. Hexaflumuron is a chitin synthesis inhibitor, that is, it interferes with the ability to produce chitin. Chitin is a major component in termite exoskeleton. As such, hexaflumuron prevents the termites from completing their moulting process. Termites die if they can’t complete the moult process.
• Transmission to other colony members is very efficient via trophallaxis, so hexaflumuron is distributed throughout the colony, resulting in colony elimination.
• Regardless how much hexaflumuron is consumed, toxicity isn’t evident until the termite moults. As termites don’t die in or near the Sentricon IG Termiticide Rod, the Sentricon IG Termiticide Rod isn’t repellent to unaffected termites and death is not associated with the Sentricon IG Termiticide Rod.